LunaConnexion "La Communauté" 
Jack Wilshere says England are planning for future with youn

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LunaNero, LunaConnexion "la Communauté" Index du Forum -> LunaPublique -> LunaAnnonce
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom
Invité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 22 Mar - 09:51 (2018)    Sujet du message: Jack Wilshere says England are planning for future with youn Répondre en citant

sbobet online 24 England midfielder Jack Wilshere has played down World Cup expectations but believes this summer could be a stepping stone towards a brighter future for Gareth Southgate's inexperienced team.

The Arsenal player is hoping to win his first cap in nearly two years in warm-up friendlies against the Netherlands and Italy having regained his place in Arsene Wenger's team this season after a spell on loan at Bournemouth in 2016/17.

The squad Wilshere has rejoined has changed greatly from the one he first broke into as a promising 18-year-old in 2010, however.

Tottenham striker Harry Kane misses out through injury, leaving Southgate with a 27-man squad that is thin on players performing regularly in the Premier League.

"It's completely different. I remember the first time I walked into an England squad, I went for dinner the first time and there was [Wayne] Rooney, [Frank] Lampard, [Steven] Gerrard, [Rio] Ferdinand, [John] Terry - big players who I had watched growing up," said Wilshere.

"It's a different feel now. There are more young players, there's more of a group I think and there's more of a plan towards the future." sbobet online 24

Wilshere was last included in an England squad in November 2016, when he was on the bench for games against Scotland and Spain.

His last appearance for his country came in what proved to be Roy Hodgson's last game in charge, with their 2-1 defeat to Iceland seeing them eliminated from Euro 2016.

England's U20 and U17 sides won their respective World Cups last year and although he sees cause for optimism, Wilshere is keen not to raise expectations too high for the next generation.

"The World Cup is a massive thing for us and we want to do well," he added.

"We don't want to set ourselves any targets but I think going through after the World Cup the group is in a good position

"If you look over the past years, especially Rio [before World Cup 2014], we were confident going into that and it didn't work out. And with this group of players, it wouldn't be fair." sbobet online 24
ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 22 Mar - 09:51 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom
Invité

MessagePosté le: Lun 16 Avr - 04:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: 'All he was lacking was the goal' – Zidane still backing str Répondre en citant

maxbet The forward has struggled for Real Madrid this season, but the striker still has the support of his head coach. Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane again backed Karim Benzema despite the striker's struggles continuing in La Liga.

The Frenchman has netted just five league goals this campaign, again unable to strike in Madrid's 2-1 victory at Malaga on Sunday. Zidane insisted Benzema – who has just nine goals in all competitions – would continue working hard.

"Karim is never going to throw in the towel. Of course he'd love to score and he's had opportunities to do so," he said. "All he was lacking was the goal, he'll keep going. It's been a tough year for him in this regard." maxbet

A player that did shine in Zidane's 100th win in charge of Madrid was Isco, who opened the scoring and set up Casemiro. Zidane was delighted for the former Malaga midfielder after the 25-year-old starred at the Estadio La Rosaleda.

"I'm pleased with his performance and his goal. It's his home and he had a great game. I'm thrilled for him and for the team," he said. "This is where he grew up and he deserved that kind of reception. maxbet

"He's been an important player for Malaga and today he's crucial for Real Madrid." The victory saw Real Madrid move back into third on 67 points, 15 behind their league-leading rivals Barcelona.
chanoudom
Invité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Avr - 09:49 (2018)    Sujet du message: West Brom transfer rumour: Italian interest in Nacer Chadli Répondre en citant

West Brom transfer rumour: Italian interest in Nacer Chadli

wwwpic5678 The West Brom summer exodus could start with £13m man Nacer Chadli. The midfielder signed from Spurs in 2016 is wanted by Italian giants Napoli. It's unlikely that Chadli will feature in the Championship for Albion and is according to The Mirror he is ready to leave The Hawthorns. West Brom's attacking midfielder Nacer Chadli has been at various different clubs from FC Twente to Tottenham Hotspur. Here's what his managers, past and present, have had to say about him.

Steve McClaren
Steve McClaren managed FC Twente during Chadli's spell at the club. "They’ve (West Brom) been getting stronger and stronger each year and they have some very good players." “Chadli and Matty Phillips, I know very well, and (Darren) Fletcher must be the signing of the decade!"

Co Adriaanse
Co Adriaanse also managed FC Twente whilst Nacer Chadli was at the club. "I have rarely seen such a complete player like Nacer, I really do not know what he cannot do. Nacer is creative, strong, fast, has a great free kick and he turns excellently. Everything is beautiful in him, even his face."

Andre Villas-Boas
Andre Villas-Boas was Spurs manager when they signed Nacer Chadli from FC Twente. “Chadli’s a player we’ve been following for quite some time and we managed to strike a deal in the last few days. "He’s a player who is extremely versatile and can play in several positions up front. He played with tremendous success on the left for Twente as a winger and as an attacker for Belgium." wwwpic5678

Tim Sherwood
Tim Sherwood managed Spurs for a brief spell after the departure of Villas-Boas. "Nacer Chadli is a fantastic signing, Tony Pulis has done brilliantly to get him to the football club (West Brom) "I had him at Tottenham, he affects the football match, he can assist and he can score and I was very surprised that Tottenham let him go to be perfectly honest. "He will get 10-plus goals for West Brom. "He could be crucial for keeping them in the division."

Mauricio Pochettino
Mauricio Pochettino managed Tottenham when Chadli left for West Brom. "It was all clear with him. “He asked me before the end of last season if he had the facility to go and play more for another team. “I said to him ‘you are in my plans but if you want to leave and it’s the right club and the right price then ok, it’s not a problem’. In the end he chose to go to West Bromwich. Both clubs arrived at a deal and that was all that happened.” wwwpic5678
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 16:07 (2018)    Sujet du message: Jack Wilshere says England are planning for future with youn

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LunaNero, LunaConnexion "la Communauté" Index du Forum -> LunaPublique -> LunaAnnonce Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation