LunaConnexion "La Communauté" 
Chelsea given hope in pursuit of Arsenal, Liverpool

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LunaNero, LunaConnexion "la Communauté" Index du Forum -> LunaPublique -> LunaNégociation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Piseth2981
Invité

MessagePosté le: Mer 30 Mai - 10:22 (2018)    Sujet du message: Chelsea given hope in pursuit of Arsenal, Liverpool Répondre en citant

Latest Chelsea transfer news takes a look at Jorginho's future

The agent of Napoli thai sbo midfielder Jorginho has been discussing the future of his client.

With the transfer window already open the Italy international is widely expected to dominate the newspaper gossip columns for much of the summer.

He's already attracted interest from several Premier League clubs in recent months - including Manchester City, Arsenal and Liverpool - while Chelsea have also been rumoured to be keeping tabs on the 26-year-old's situation.

Following the departure of Maurizio Sarri - linked with a move to Stamford Bridge as a replacement for Antonio Conte - from the Stadio San Paolo it has been speculated that he could raid his former club for Jorginho as well as several other key Napoli players.

However, the midfielder's agent, Joao Santos, has insisted that he's not received any contact from the west London outfit just yet, but has confirmed an offer from the current champions of England.

"Today’s offer [from City]? You have to ask Guintoli [Napoli director]," Santos told Calcio Napoli. "I’m not negotiation so I cannot say anything because I don’t know if the negotiation is moving forward.

"Chelsea have never had contact with me so I cannot talk, they’ve never called me. thai sbo They’re an important and interesting club – like Barcelona and Real Madrid – but they’ve never called me.

"I’ll be in Italy this week. In the transfer market things can mature in 15 hours or in 15 days."

Jorginho played a key role in helping Napoil push Juventus all the way in the Serie A title race this season, scoring twice and providing four assists in 33 appearances.

He also stood out in the club's defeat against Man City in the group phase of the Champions League and it would appear that his signature will be sought after this summer. thai sbo
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 30 Mai - 10:22 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LunaNero, LunaConnexion "la Communauté" Index du Forum -> LunaPublique -> LunaNégociation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation